Our renowned Festival Fridays concerts provide the opportunity to socialize with friends in a casual environment offering cocktails, food for all tastes and outstanding live musical entertainment. Join us for five Fridays this summer in the Jackson Sculpture Garden and two Fridays in January for an evening of great fun!
INTERESTED IN PLAYING AT FESTIVAL FRIDAYS?
We are always looking for new talent to perform at our annual Festival Fridays in the winter and summer. Featured bands play music that appeals to a diverse audience and age.
Interested bands should submit the following by email or packet for consideration:
1. Band name and bio.
2. Video or link to a video of your band performing.
3. A list of where you have performed in the past including audience attendance.
4. A list of upcoming performances.
5. Preferred play dates for Festival Fridays( Winter: 2 Fridays in January and 5 Fridays in the summer: July-first Friday in August.)
Please note that bands are booked based on a variety of factors including but not limited to: band popularity in the Southern Colorado region, availability and other performances scheduled. Festival Fridays features 2 bands in the winter and 5 in the summer.
Marketing Materials for Festival Fridays Bands
If you are performing at Festival Fridays please have the following available for marketing/promotion:
1. Band name, bio and primary contact.
2. A high resolution photo (Must be at least a 5"x7" at 300DPI).
3. Availability for press interviews within 4 weeks of your performance date.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 1 for summer Festival Fridays and September 1 for winter Festival Fridays.