Fort Buell & the Western Frontier | January 8 - June 3, 2017
Westward Ho! The adventure begins with your visit to "Fort Buell" to stock up on supplies and skills you need to survive the rough and wild western frontier.
- Learn about life on the Western Frontier,
- listen to storytellers spin yarns and western folk tales,
- create your own unique fort diorama,
- craft your very own leather-tooling pendant,
- see presenters from Bent's Old Fort share about fort life in the 1840's,
- practice proper log cabin building practices with Lincoln Logs
- learn about the importance of cooperation when trying to survive on the frontier...
Your adventure awaits! Visit us today.
Spring Break Madness!
To better serve you, the Buell Children's Museum will be open EVERY DAY of Spring Break - including Monday. Join us from March Saturday, March 18-25 and make lasting memories.